Thursday, 5 January 2017

power of no









definition of the word: resolution
- a firm decision to do or not to do something
the quality of being determined or resolute
the action of solving a problem or contentious matter

This year is my year of no. It sounds like I am getting off on a negative step, but actually the power of no I feel will bring me the right opportunities for me. By choosing what you let in, you actually value your needs first. My other thing is to not have FOMO (fear of missing out) thinking oh should I have done that? Best way to do that is get so busy with the next project you don't notice the ones you turned down.

'the more you say no to the things that don't matter, the more you can say yes to the things that do. This will let you live and enjoy your life - the life that you want.'
The daily stoic by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman


For all your other new year resolution needs, check out Fashion Me Nows very good post on everything from social media and grass is greener feelings.


Picture: found on pinterest, artist unknown to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment