Thursday 1 September 2016

in recent times










- two films coming out with rachel weisz who I have huge respect for as an actress. Denial and the light between oceans

- had the pleasure of meeting the two creatives behind forest and found. it is great to chat to people about ideas and the world you are in. even though the creative life is a lovely job to take on it is a business at the end of the day and its great to swap stories. Their studio is also in a custom made shed, which had so much character and life to it, my eyes were darting everywhere taking it all in. 

- put on a 25% discount on my etsy shop, not because my work needed a discount, because I wanted to say thank you to everyone supporting me. Type in THANKYOU at checkout to redeem voucher, its valid till the 7th of September. 

- i kept seeing pictures of my work floating around on pinterest which is wonderful, but sometimes not the best quality. Big prompt to me to set up a board with my work on it, with descriptions and good quality images. 

- free and native has written an excellent article about hormone imbalances








Georgia O'Keeffe. Black Lava Bridge, Hana Coast-No. I, 1939


No comments:

Post a Comment