Friday 30 October 2015

timing










This past month has been all about timing for me. How important it is to trust the timing of your life, and that things come to you when your ready, not when you think you are ready but when the universe says you are. I have so much to share but have to wait till I do, but I am excited and also nervous with what is coming ahead. 
I have 24 days till my show, and it is already teaching me things about myself. One being that I defiantly like to work alone on projects, as I find consulting others to get things done just bug me. I also know I can achieve most things I set out to do, and I have to stop and acknowledge that and say well done. And in the process things that I didn't need have naturally fallen away. 
Like in life things that weren't meant for you do naturally fall away and if they haven't they are there to teach you something that you are still learning. I know there is a few things that keep recurring in my life that is making me look more to see what it is I need to know. But right now living in the present and benefiting from things that have resurfaced from the past really rings true with one of my favourite sayings, 
It might take a Year, it might take a Day, but what's meant to be will always find its Way.








Vija Celmins, Night Sky No. 22, 2001


No comments:

Post a Comment