Thursday 23 June 2016

studio








Studio, studio , studio. That is literally all I talk about at the moment. I don't want to talk or focus on anything else right now. The moment I stop I think about how the guys I share the studio with are being shits making me move for a month and a half only to move back to the same plot in September.   Reasons behind it because one of them needs the space to store his home stuff while he moves house, regardless that I rent it. Also because they can. It is a hard thing to digest disappointment in a person. But as usual I found a quote to sum up this life event. 

"people will show you who they are, but we ignore it because 
we want them to be who we want them to be." 
Don Draper

I am defiantly aware of how there is a bubbling anger in me right now ready to kick off. Where would it get me? probably worse off not having my studio on the land at all. So my obsession for stage 2 is so strong at the moment to deflect the anger into being over productive. I am moving out sooner than was discussed because I can't work surrounded by people who have lied. Along with the anger has come a great process. I am always one for clearing the clutter, but this time I have nowhere to store it I have had to be ruthless on what I take with me. I always looked at photos of minimalist studios and thought that is not a studio! Now I know its just a person who has had to move all the time! Or that they realised you really don't need that much stuff. 
I was a true art hoarder for years keeping every scrap of work, paintbrush, bits of materials etc just in case that project would come about that I might need that little square of blue paper....
Now all I am taking is a selection of books, my plan chest, 3 paintbrushes and ink. There will be other stuff eventually but it will be a small space again I will be moving into. 

Yesterday I picked the crystal moss agate, healing properties are:
Moss Agate is a stone of new beginnings. Balances the emotions, releasing fear and stress.  Encourages trust and hope.







pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment