Friday 8 April 2016

later in the week










- Moon reading by the Queen of moon readings Lauren Spencer King

- More moon news but followed with wellbeing and fashion links I love. Free and Native is one of the only blogs I check in weekly too. Makes me want to live in LA.

- Double checked my etsy site as there are only 187 out of the 500 plant series left. 

- visited the museum of east asian art in Bath. Lived here all my life and never been! I went now because of the stunning contemporary ink paintings which are on display there at the moment. 

- been busy in the garden planting up flowers for my sisters wedding. basically a mass of pink flowers.  For myself I have been sowing some red Indian sunflowers which I will plant in the fields at the studio to paint later this year. 








mark rothko

No comments:

Post a Comment