Monday 16 November 2015

current









I am in a funny headspace at the moment. Purely down to the fact I haven't had a good night sleep for two months. So emotions are high. I even cried at Harry Potter the other day not at a particular sad part just when he arrives back at school and he looked so happy to be there. 
As I said very on edge emotions at the moment.
I can't blame it all on the show, because I am enjoying the work, its creative, interesting to see how people are reacting to the show. And above all its a huge compliment people are traveling across country to see the work I have produced.
It's the juggling act, I am putting on this show, still completing commissions for people and working at my part time job at the yoga studio.
I am completely run down, I wont lie, I have 4 mouth ulcers, heartache or disappointment not quite sure, also my back is a knotty mess, and tiredness has set in, so ready to curl up and hibernate.  However I am not a complainer I am a doer. So with these symptoms I have been looking for natural healing methods from my favourite sites online.

For the back and overall tiredness = ginger detox bath
Answers for the odd headspace that is going on = moon reading
Sleep tips, anything that will help me sleep! = 10 easy steps to sleep
for the heartache, that has many answers = wisdom, clarity , growth, hope








unknown picture



2 comments:

  1. Hello, I don't normally comment on blogs or Instagram but I have recently discovered you on both and wanted to say how inspired I am by your honesty, courage, vulnerability and work. Good luck with the show! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if my reply via email got to you? but thank you for getting in touch this comment came just at the right time. It meant a lot x

      Delete